GOOGLE CHROME OS
HOW WE APPROACH YOUR PROJECT
Together, Computacenter and Google Chrome help organisations accelerate their digital transformation, boost employee productivity and minimise costs.
To ensure organisations can take full advantage of their Google Chrome estate, Computacenter offers:
- Workstyle assessments to identify the users that could most benefit from ChromeOS devices or migration of existing legacy devices to ChromeOS Flex (irrespective of OS).
- Sourcing and procurement services to ensure consistent and timely supply for all use cases, from contact centre to retail and digital signage.
- Integration with the existing estate to simplify ongoing management.
- Lifecycle management, including re-deployment, re-marketing and recycling.
- User support for improved user experience, from faster deployment to increased productivity and decreased downtime.
- Managed services and Device as a Service to free up IT teams.
WORKPLACE INNOVATION IN ACTION
If you’d like to read more about how Computacenter and Google Chrome work together to drive workplace innovation, including super-charging your frontline workforce, you can download our partnership brochure here.
WORKPLACE INNOVATION – THE FUTURE IS HAPPENING NOW
The speed of change has never been felt more keenly than in the last 18 months. Computacenter and Google Chrome are perfectly positioned to support you in keeping ahead of the digital transformation curve. If you’d like to read more about how we’re delivering the future workplace now, download this brochure.
With more than 40 years’ experience in helping organisations procure, integrate and manage their enterprise IT infrastructures, we have the expertise to assist with Google ChromeOS rollouts at any scale.
- Computacenter is an accredited Google Cloud Platform Services Partner and Reseller.
- We hold Chrome Enterprise Sales and Chrome Enterprise Deployment credentials.
- Our specialist teams include Google Cloud Engineers and Architects, plus Google Network, Security and Data Engineers.